For every program, application fee is $50/-
A per credit evaluation and transfer fee of $100 applies to all transfer, prior learning, education and experience credits
Cancellation and Refund Policy
In the event of notification by a student of withdrawal from the school or termination by the school prior to the completion of a program, Peace University utilizes the refund policies of the State of Virginia to determine the obligation of the student as follows:
- A student may cancel the Enrollment Agreement at no penalty by notifying the school in writing three (3) business days after midnight of the day on which the enrollment agreement was signed even if instruction has begun.
- After the three (3) business day period, if the student cancels this agreement; the school will retain a registration fee not to exceed two hundred dollars ($200). A student may cancel or voluntarily terminate the enrollment agreement at any time. A refund, if any, will be as stated in the enrollment agreement. The student shall notify the Dean in writing of the intention to withdraw.
- Termination by the School for any of the following reasons. i. Non-payment of tuition. ii. Unsatisfactory attitude and conduct. iii. Failure to achieve passing grades by the end of the probationary period.
- Peace University reserves the right to withdraw a program for any reason. In this case, all monies paid will be refunded.
- Any monies paid to the school in excess of the sum due to the school by the student who cancels, withdraws, or discontinues will be refunded within 45 days from the date of notification.
- If a student cannot complete a program of studies for such reasons as prolonged illness or death in the family, the school shall endeavor to make a settlement satisfactory to both parties.